Years ago, I began my investigations into the inner workings of the Feldenkrais Method® and the biological principles that are foundational to the work. One of my first investigations was into Moshe’s statement from the San Francisco training where he said he could lift a person’s head without changing the tone in his arms. There was a great deal for me to put together before I could accomplish it myself, much less teach others how to attain that degree of self-organization when working with clients.
I have taught self-organization many times to students in training programs and advanced trainings and each program has lead to a further refinement of the process. For those of you who have worked with me in the past, not only will you have a chance to review what you learned, but continue to refine and improve what you know. Those who are new to working with me will discover how to:
• Support yourself and work with proportional, equal distribution of tone.
• Improve your ability to listen to what your client communicates when you touch them.
• Improve the quality of your touch.
• Give higher quality Functional Integration® lessons.
• Improve your comfort while working.
• Take what you have learned in ATM on the floor into active upright movement.
In addition to this Advanced Training, Jeff will also return to begin a Mentoring Program in New York this fall. The June Advanced Training will serve as one of the prerequisites for joining the Mentoring Program. For more information: http://www.bodyofknowledge.me/mentoring-jeff-haller