Modern living and personal history separates us from connecting to our authentic self. The Journey Inward is a process that guides us in developing a deeper connection to our thinking, sensing, feeling and moving. Participants will be guided in this process using the innovative and unique movement sequences of the Feldenkrais Method®.
• Perform daily activities with greater ease,
comfort and self-care.
• Increase sensory awareness, flexibility, effortless posture and breath.
• Manage life transitions through new insights and inspiration.
• Approach modern life with an expanded
• Discover creative ideas for use in your life and profession.
These processes and benefits will be accessible to all, from beginners to the experienced.
About Your Guide
Diana Razumny is an internationally certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner and Trainer. For more than 20 years she has guided thousands of individuals in Awareness Through Movement® classes in the United States, Europe, South America and Asia. Diana’s playfulness and love of movement give a special quality to her teaching. She has been teaching and leading Feldenkrais Professional Training Programs for over 10 years. Now she has created The Journey Inward Program to allow people to study the Feldenkrais Method in depth for their personal and professional development.
Application available on website. Space limited to 20 participants.