- The Method
- Practitioners/Classes and Events
- The Profession
For graduates of a EuroTAB, AusTAB or NATAB accredited Feldenkrais® professional training program. Includes the cost of certification.
US Recent Graduates
$225 Grad years: 2010/2011/2012
US Reactivated Membership
$240 Available once to former members after at least one year of non-membership
Canada Recent Graduates*
$195 Grad years: 2010/2011/2012
Canada Reactivated Membership
240 Available once to former members after at least one year of non-membership
Association Feldenkrais Quebec member
$100 per member**
$165 (all countries)
Payment plans: Payment plans are available for members. There is a $5 fee for each payment. (Early Bird discounts do not apply).
***Late fee: If you renew after December 1, 2011, a late fee of $25.00 will apply. There is no late fee for payment plans arranged by December 1, 2011.
Late fee: the late fee is waived for new members.
*Graduates who are Student Members at the time of graduation are eligible for a free upgrade to Professional Membership for the duration of the calendar year of their graduation.
**Limited membership benefits
1. Download and print the form linked above (Call FGNA 800.775.2118 if you need us to send you a form via mail or fax)
2. Fill out the form with your current information that we should list on our website, effective immediately, and in our paper directory for 2012. Attach an additional sheet if you need to provide more than one address to us (such as a separate mailing address), or if you would like to purchase extra directory listings for additional cities (additional listings are $50 each, limit 3)
3. Review and sign the Certification section of the form. You must meet the requirements for continuing education and professional experience at the time the form is submitted.
4. Send FGNA the form postmarked or faxed before the deadline:
Fax: 503.221.6616 with payment in full by credit card (we will confirm receipt of your fax via email)
Mail: FGNA, 5436 N. Albina Avenue, Portland, OR 97217 with payment in full by credit card, money order or check.
5. You will receive your 2012 Certificate and 2012 Dues Receipt within 4-6 weeks after renewal.
To find out all of the benefits that you will receive as a professional member, please download the following pdf:
To find out all of the benefits that you will receive as a student member, please download the following pdf: